🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Client does not accept my payment request...
Page options
yavuzselimkirbas
Community Member

Client does not accept my payment request.

Hi everyone, I'm new in Upwork and I've done a job and sent it to client. It is fixed-price job and we have a contract but he does not apply my payment request. What can I do now? can you help me.. Also sorry for my English. ( Client liked my work and I delivered it 1 month ago, money is in Escrow)

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yavuz,

I checked and it seems that you already submitted work for the payment 4 days ago. To ensure that you are payment protected on Upwork, we always recommend that you only submit work for the fixed-price contract through the contract page by clicking on the "Request for payment" button. By doing so, your client will have 14-days to review the work that you have submitted. If they don't come back within 14-days, the money in escrow will automatically be paid to your account. You can check this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yavuz,

I checked and it seems that you already submitted work for the payment 4 days ago. To ensure that you are payment protected on Upwork, we always recommend that you only submit work for the fixed-price contract through the contract page by clicking on the "Request for payment" button. By doing so, your client will have 14-days to review the work that you have submitted. If they don't come back within 14-days, the money in escrow will automatically be paid to your account. You can check this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you very much Alexsandar. 

Hello,

I have a problem with my payment issue. My client can't accept my payment request. My client accepts before all payments request but the last request he can't respond properly  He likes my work and I already send the link a Three-time but He cannot respond to my message. All-time my client have Off line. Please help me. How can I get the money?

Thanks

Tarok: The client DOES NOT NEED to respond to your payment request. If he does nothing, Upwork will release all escrow money to you automatically.

taroksarkerbd
Community Member

Thank you so much for your information. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths