🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Client doesn't close the project and pay me!
Page options
silvsdi
Community Member

Client doesn't close the project and pay me!

Hello community, I am quite new here and I apologise if this has been already asked but I cannot find an answer. 

I finished a project and submite to the client. He was very happy but it has been 10 days and he doesnt answer my messages and he doesnt close the project so I can get paid. 
What I have to do in regards?

Thank you so much for your help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Silvia,

Please keep in mind that clients have 14 days to review the work and take actions from their end. After 14 days the funds will be transferred to your account if no actions are taken on the milestone. Keep in mind that if you resubmit the work again you will reset the 14 days period. To learn more details about fixed price protection, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Silvia,

Please keep in mind that clients have 14 days to review the work and take actions from their end. After 14 days the funds will be transferred to your account if no actions are taken on the milestone. Keep in mind that if you resubmit the work again you will reset the 14 days period. To learn more details about fixed price protection, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks so Much Goran!!!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths