🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Client ended contract and we created new one....
Page options
afiaghazanfar
Community Member

Client ended contract and we created new one. Affect on JSS

Hi. The client ended the contract because he wasn't sure about keep working on the project. After that, we discussed it and he asked me to keep working on it. I proposed him a new contract, he accepted that.

The problem is that JSS is not yet showing on my profile because I'm new on Upwork. Will this affect my JSS. 

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Afia,

I checked your account, and you don't have a JSS yet. Not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a Job Success Score varies. More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. We exclude clients whose freelancers report a history of unreasonable feedback so their scores won't count against you, but that may mean it takes longer to receive your initial score.

~ Joanne
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Afia G wrote:

Hi. The client ended the contract because he wasn't sure about keep working on the project. After that, we discussed it and he asked me to keep working on it. I proposed him a new contract, he accepted that.

The problem is that JSS is not yet showing on my profile because I'm new on Upwork. Will this affect my JSS. 

Only if nothing was ever paid on this contract.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths