cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client feedback categories

Wendy Q Member Since: Sep 5, 2017
1 of 4

I've been working through Upwork for several months, and I don't understand the meaning of some categories of  feedback I'm supposed to give the client.  Does "Skills" mean the skills required of me? If not, what skills am I supposed to be looking for in the client? And what is "quality of requirements?"  I'd like to be sure I'm characterizing the right things.

WendyQ

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 4

It doesn't matter that much, really.

You can interpret these however you want to interpret them.

But properly understood, you are supposed to be evaluating the client.

So, when a contract is closed that you were working on as a freelancer...

"skills" means: How skilled was the client?

"quality of requirements" means: How helpful or appropriate were the client's requirements?

If you don't have complaints in a given area, you could simply give the client 5 stars out of 5. How much is it worth your time to think of ways to grade the client lower than 5 on these things?

Eric H Member Since: Apr 17, 2018
3 of 4

Hi,

I'm leaving feedback for my client and I'm not sure what the "skills" section is for. I did all the work, they just provided initial requirements and some clarifications as necessary ... what skills am I supposed to be evaluating them on? This seem like something where "N/A" should be an option.

Can someone clarify? Any help is appreciated.

Eric

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Eric,

I understand the confusion around it and I'll share your feedback with the team. You can evaluate the client's skills managing the contract, organization skills and other skills necessary for the project and the collaboration to be successful.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS