cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client feedback is not yet displayed in my profile.

Highlighted
Muhammad B Member Since: Apr 30, 2017
1 of 13
am already complete the project and my client give me feedback but the feedback not show in my profile why?
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 13

Hi Muhammad,

If it is the one contract that you have on your profile, i can see that the feedback is already showing. When you and your client leave each other feedback, give it a little time and it will show up.

Untitled
3 of 13

Hi There

my client aprove the job on 24 march but its frrdback not show in my profile

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 13

@Muhammad B wrote:

Hi There

my client aprove the job on 24 march but its frrdback not show in my profile

Did you have a an actual contract, were PAID for it (at least $ 1.00) and was the contract ended?

5 of 13

Hi Petra,

thanks for helping. my client end the contract and give me feedback but feedback not shown in my profile...... the " **Edited for Community Guidelines** "  this project not show in my profile

Community Guru
6 of 13

@Muhammad B wrote:

Hi Petra,

thanks for helping. my client end the contract and give me feedback but feedback not shown in my profile...... the " **Edited for Community Guidelines** "  this project not show in my profile

How much was paid?
7 of 13

he paid 4$

because its hourly job i did in 40 min.. 

8 of 13

Hi There,

am already complete a job and my client leave feedback on 24 April but the job and feedback not show on my profile. In this case  i post in the comunety and a person tell me that the job will show after 24 hours on your profile but i check after 30 hours the job not show on my profile...   Any one give me an idea what i can do?

Thanks

Muhammad

Community Guru
9 of 13

Stop spamming the forum! It was an hourly contract, so feedback shows a day or two after the client has paid, which will  happen today. Just be patient, what is it with that rush!?

10 of 13

I want that the feedback are show on my profile because its necessery but the its not show on my profile.  Why?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS