Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client feedback not appearing on my profile page, JSS

kavitkothari
Ace Contributor
Kavit K Member Since: Jul 6, 2016
1 of 5

Hi,

I have completed one hourly job yesterday. Job has been completed successfully and I as well as client have provided our feedbacks. I can see client feed back under My Jobs - Completed Jobs. However, same is not displayed on my profile page. Moreover, total no of hours should be increased by 1 hour (as it was one hour job), which is also not increased.

Que 2: In all I did 3 jobs of which one is ongoing and two completed. When I will be eligible for JSS?

Que 3: Since last 2 days I am getting two many invitations. Want to understand is there any specific reason for these many invitations, if so, how can i assure the flow of invitation to continue which are as per my skills? 

Request you to guide.

Best, 

Kavit.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 5

Hi Kavit,

Your contract and client's feedback will appear on your profile next week, and your number of hours will be updated as well once the payment is processed according to our weekly billing cycle.

A freelancer needs to complete on average five contracts in order to get a Job Success Score, so you need only one or two more jobs.

Invitations are sent directly by clients and to ensure your profile visibility, only concentrate on delivering great work to your clients and submitting proposals only on jobs that perfectly fit your skillset.

Untitled

View solution in original post

kavitkothari
Ace Contributor
3 of 5

Thanks Vladimir for clarification,

Regarding, JSS is it necessary to have 5 completed jobs? My concern is that what if I get future jobs which are also for a longer tenure? And what if I dont get other jobs but my current job which is ongoing will continue for say 4-5 months, then is there any criteria which gives priority of long ongoing jobs over completed jobs for JSS qualification?

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 5

Hi Kavit,

You need to complete a certain number of jobs in order to get a Job Success Score. Looking at your track record I'm sure you'll get a Job Success Score soon, but you can ask your long-term client/s to end your contract and rehire you for the same job, if you'd like to speed up the process.

Untitled
kavitkothari
Ace Contributor
5 of 5

Thanks Vladimir for your support again 🙂