🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Client feedback
Page options
aeisha-aslam
Community Member

Client feedback

My client left feedback on my profile but I didn't. Would hers show on my profile or do I need to return the favor to her? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Ayesha,

If both you and your client have rated each other after the contract was completed, the feedback should show up within 24 hours. If only one party leaves feedback such as it appears is your case right now, it will show after the 14-day feedback period has expired.

You can find the full information about how the feedback system works for Freelancers in this Help article.

~Nina

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Ayesha,

If both you and your client have rated each other after the contract was completed, the feedback should show up within 24 hours. If only one party leaves feedback such as it appears is your case right now, it will show after the 14-day feedback period has expired.

You can find the full information about how the feedback system works for Freelancers in this Help article.

~Nina
shamin07031
Community Member

Hi Ayesha,

After giving your client feedback you also need to return feedback to your client also. Then within next 24 hours, the feedback will show in your profile.

ruth_bowles
Community Member

Out of curiosity, why wouldn't you leave feedback for a client? Leaving feedback pretty much the only way we have of encouraging or warning fellow freelancers about a client's behavior and style.

Are you waiting to see what the client said about you before you rate them?

Ruth, I agree that both FL and Clients leaving Feedback is very important.

One can't wait to see what the other says about them since the system is double blind which is definitely a positive.  

Pat,

I did actually know about the double blind system. I was just asking to see if that was the OP's line of thinking.

I agree, I think the double blind system is great.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths