🐈 Community
markeezi

Client funded and payed milestone but don't have full amount in my account

I've completed 3 milestons  from the client ad he has approved them and payed them. I see in my account I'm supposed to have a total of $16.80 for the three milestones i've completed for th client but my funds only say i have $9.60 why is that? the client has payed me and sent screenshots on upwork for confirmation?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Use the report overview page to see your status. It's good for seeing what you can expect the following week in income and it shows you when things were submitted and the pending tabl shows you what you can expect to withdraw to your bank. I pretty much look at that screen every day.

Note that clicking a tab doesn't refresh the numbers and I think this is where people are getting confused. It used to but I'm guessing they stopped that for performance. If you click a tab 2 days after you opened the page, you'll get the wrong numbers if things have shifted within those two days. You ahve to refresh the entire page to get new values.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Markos,

It looks like the amounts for first two milestones are already available on your account while the third one is still pending. Also, note that Upwork Service Fee is charged to your account for each payment.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Yes i understand that fee but it says after all the fees calculated all together that i have 16.80, but i only have 9.60 available

Use the report overview page to see your status. It's good for seeing what you can expect the following week in income and it shows you when things were submitted and the pending tabl shows you what you can expect to withdraw to your bank. I pretty much look at that screen every day.

Note that clicking a tab doesn't refresh the numbers and I think this is where people are getting confused. It used to but I'm guessing they stopped that for performance. If you click a tab 2 days after you opened the page, you'll get the wrong numbers if things have shifted within those two days. You ahve to refresh the entire page to get new values.

Thank you Jennifer, i see that there is a pending balance now like valeria was saying thank you both.