🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Client hired me and didnt pay anything. We ha...
Page options
5b492f47
Community Member

Client hired me and didnt pay anything. We have a contract.

Hi, everyong is saying im protected if we have a contract here in upwork. but why I cant find any payment for my 6 hrs work. The client just ended the contract and nothing was left to me. He tried to scam me. Now i have 1 star feedback because of that idiot. What can I do?

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Kenneth,

I'd like to confirm that I have already reported this to our team and appropriate actions were already taken. In the meantime, please check out Tips to avoid questionable jobs. You might also want to check out the information here to learn more about staying safe on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
5b492f47
Community Member

Thank you, I understands that Bonus is not protected but my log in hours is protected on contract, and thats what Im talking about. I worked and he just ended the contract and I dont even receive any single cents. It should be protected since we are on a contract.

Hi Kenneth,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

A bonus doesn't have payment protection, only logging hours with the tracker does. You can refund to make it disappear. If there is no payment, it will disappear later. 

Yes , I know that Bonus doesnt have protection but my logging hours doesnt show on payment, 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths