🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Client hired me, but I can't see the offer to...
Page options
vkapilkumar
Community Member

Client hired me, but I can't see the offer to accept

Hi, This is my first Job, 

Had a discussion with the Client and confirmed he had hired me from his side. I think I supposed to get an Offer that I supposed to accept, but I can't see such an option yet. The proposal still in Active proposal(active candidacy). Can someone suggest to me what should be the next action.

chrome_dyUiRZ5DPR.jpg

Cheers,

KK

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Kapil V wrote:

Had a discussion with the Client and confirmed he had hired me from his side. I think I supposed to get an Offer that I supposed to accept, but I can't see such an option yet. The proposal still in Active proposal(active candidacy). Can someone suggest to me what should be the next action.

chrome_dyUiRZ5DPR.jpg

Cheers,

KK

You are correct, you should receive an offer that you are able to accept. Just saying he hired you is not enough. Do not do any work before you are hired!

Tell the client that you are happy to start working once you have accepted his offer, or something similar. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Kapil V wrote:

chrome_dyUiRZ5DPR.jpg

Cheers,

KK

You are correct, you should receive an offer that you are able to accept. Just saying he hired you is not enough. Do not do any work before you are hired!

Tell the client that you are happy to start working once you have accepted his offer, or something similar. 

Hi,

I am facing the same issue. Client is confirming that she has sent the offer but I am not able to see in my profile. 

May be because I am new to Upwork and have no work history or so? 

Attaching screenshot for refernce. Please help, what should I do? 

Should I share my profile link and ask a client to hire me directly?

Upwork.PNG

Hi Sahil,

I checked this account that you are using her in the community, but I was not able to locate the offer you are referring to. Could you please reach out to your client so that they can check? You may also share this help article with them for reference. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths