🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Client hired me but I doesn't receive any mes...
Page options
arslantariq
Community Member

Client hired me but I doesn't receive any message or notification

Hello,

Please help me about this issue. Client hired me but I doesn't receive any message or notification that i am hired by client. Client says that on her side every thing is fine and he can see my hiring there, but I not received any message of hiring. I can only see clients project in active proposals. Client alos contacted with upwork and client says that upwork said they see it posted to my account. and they are going to follow-up with me details. But 2 days passed i see nothing like this  and upwork not connected with me.

What this issue please help. 

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Arslan,

I just checked your account and I can confirm that you`re not hired on a official contract. Your client will need to send you an offer, he/she can do this by opening your profile and clicking on the Hire button.

I would also strongly suggest to check out this Thread and learn more about getting started on Upwork. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them here, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for reply, but i can't received any offer acception message from upwork.
Also upwork answered about this issue to my client was the following
"
**edited for Community Guidelines**
"

What will i do? And also when i open the offer accept link above it says ' you have no access to this page.

Hi Arslan, 

I'll go ahead and check this with the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you.

~ Avery
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

@Arslan T wrote:

Hello,

Please help me about this issue. Client hired me but I doesn't receive any message or notification that i am hired by client. Client says that on her side every thing is fine and he can see my hiring there, but I not received any message of hiring. I can only see clients project in active proposals. Client alos contacted with upwork and client says that upwork said they see it posted to my account. and they are going to follow-up with me details. But 2 days passed i see nothing like this  and upwork not connected with me.

What this issue please help. 

If the job posting is still in active proposals and does not show at least 1 hire on it, nobody has been hired. 

Until this matter is clarified between you and the client - and I sort of doubt it's a bug - don't start or send any work. Unless the client is new and this is his very first job posting, and he still might be a little confused, I would very much hesitate to work with him going forward.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths