cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client is not approving the milestone as promised!

Highlighted
Ganesh H Member Since: May 27, 2017
1 of 5

Hi Myself Ganesh and its my first posting here.

Client agreed $30 for 6 banners and he hired me for that project. After completed my job i sent for reviwe and he was happay with my work, he suggested few things which is fine, when i revised the file as per his suggetion  and sent back to through "reviwe / submit work".

After that there is no replay form clint and i have foollwed up several time! but no replay and still he is not ended the contract.

Now what do i do, should i do end contract / should wait for his replay or milestone?

Thanks for your time!

G A N E S H H E B  B A R

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 5

Hi Ganesh,

Please do not end your contract. Your client have 14 days to review your work, if he does not release the funds in Escrow the amount will be released to you. 
If you resubmit the milestone you will reset the 14 days countdown also.

Untitled
Highlighted
3 of 5

Hi Goran,

Thank you so much for your suggestion and it's really helpful.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Maryam N Member Since: Sep 4, 2016
4 of 5

I'm sure this is a very frustrating situation for you.  When I was starting my career at upwork these things happened to me as well. So, this is how I deal with it now first before applying check client history if the client has consistent "no feedback is given"  in his reviews then I will try to avoid this client. Secondly, whenever you submit work submit it through Upwork Work submission request. In this way, you will automatically get amount after 14 days.

Highlighted
5 of 5

Thank you for the information Maryam N.

Thanks for your time!