🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Client not closing the Job
Page options
078fd394
Community Member

Client not closing the Job

Hi, sir, I have a Client and I complete a job for him although he released payment he did not close the job, and to the pervious 2 freelancer he did not give rating and since if client does not give you a feedback Upwork treat that as a bad experience and i already he my first job i which i close the contract and the client did not leave a review and i move my JSS to 84% just on that one Job and i am afraid i client does leave a review on this job too it will lower my JSS

Note :  I complete the job the client is happy but he is justa bit unresponsive what would happen if i dont close the job

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Bilal,

I would like to clarify that contracts with no feedback will no longer impact your JSS in any way. If you would like you can close the contract at any time from your end as well. 
To learn more about the factors included in your JSS calculation, check out this help article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Bilal,

I would like to clarify that contracts with no feedback will no longer impact your JSS in any way. If you would like you can close the contract at any time from your end as well. 
To learn more about the factors included in your JSS calculation, check out this help article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
078fd394
Community Member

Hi sir 

Thank You For your Reply I will close the project now

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths