🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Client not returning messages, or approving m...
Page options
khunshaj
Community Member

Client not returning messages, or approving milestone, work submitted 15-16 days ago

The client has received the work in the inbox on the deadline day before the deadline crossed, but I marked the submit work button about 4 days ago. He is not approving the milestone or replying. The work was finished and delivered on 15th September. What should I do, It already been about 15 or 16 days? Isn't it unfair that clients want the work the same day, but then disappear because they are too busy? And even once they release the funds it takes another 3-4 days to get into our account, and then a little more time to reach our banks? What should I do?

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Khunsha,

On a official contract you will need to submit the work on the milestone created for you. After 14 days the funds will be transferred to your account if no actions are taken on the milestone. Keep in mind that if you resubmit the work again you will reset the 14 days period. To learn more details about fixed price protection, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths