🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Client review
Page options
d12a4b20
Community Member

Client review

Hey, I am a beginner at Upwork. I got my 2nd job and I delivered my work to the client and he made the payment too. But he has added a new milestone, and I don't really wanna work with him. Can I end the contract? If I end the contract will he be able to leave a review or will it affect my profile badly?

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Kartik K wrote:

Hey, I am a beginner at Upwork. I got my 2nd job and I delivered my work to the client and he made the payment too. But he has added a new milestone, and I don't really wanna work with him. Can I end the contract? If I end the contract will he be able to leave a review or will it affect my profile badly?

If you end the contract, the client has 14 days to leave any feedback he sees fit. I would not advise you to end a contract before discussing this with your client. 

But he added the 2ND milestone without consulting or asking me? Will he still get a chance to leave feedback? Although, he has accepted the first milestone. 

Kartik K wrote:

But he added the 2ND milestone without consulting or asking me? Will he still get a chance to leave feedback? Although, he has accepted the first milestone. 

Adding a milestone has nothing to do with ending a contract and leaving feedback. But if you want to end the contract, discuss this with your client first as to not leave him disgruntled. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths