🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Client told me he left feedback for our first...
Page options
taram7
Community Member

Client told me he left feedback for our first project- in the middle of #4- BUT-

A client emailed me and told me he left feedback for our first job- We are in the middle of milestone #4 and he's very happy- but I cannot see where he left it- maybe he didn't do it right? 

Does Upwork email or notify when feedback is left? 

How can I see this? I see 5 stars that I left for him days ago- but my profile is showing nothing and I received no notifications from Upwork. 

Note: both him and I are new to Upwork. 

Thanks in advance, 

Tara

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
joywriter
Community Member

Hi Tara,

Feedback can only be left by the client after the contract is ended and not per milestone.

The feedback that he mentioned leaving to you is probably related to the fact that he accepted the delivered job through the milestone by choose the option that he is satisfied with the work you delivered.

Now, public profile feedback will only be available after the contract is ended and all milestones are completed. Then he will leave you a detailed feedback which will only be visible to you when you leave feedback for him.

No, Upwork does not notify that he someone left you feedback. But when you go to your contract page  after an contract is ended and if you see a message "feedback is hidden until you leave feedback to the client" or something like that,  it will mean that he already left you feedback.

Any other questions, let me know!

Best,

Hugo

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
joywriter
Community Member

Hi Tara,

Feedback can only be left by the client after the contract is ended and not per milestone.

The feedback that he mentioned leaving to you is probably related to the fact that he accepted the delivered job through the milestone by choose the option that he is satisfied with the work you delivered.

Now, public profile feedback will only be available after the contract is ended and all milestones are completed. Then he will leave you a detailed feedback which will only be visible to you when you leave feedback for him.

No, Upwork does not notify that he someone left you feedback. But when you go to your contract page  after an contract is ended and if you see a message "feedback is hidden until you leave feedback to the client" or something like that,  it will mean that he already left you feedback.

Any other questions, let me know!

Best,

Hugo

taram7
Community Member

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I understand the contract must be ended. It was ended about a week ago-  I see it has shown up now- I also had to rearrange the order of my jobs- Is it common to arrange the work history feedback with highest rated or largest jobs first? ...I would imagine. 

Thank you so much for your reply!

joywriter
Community Member

Hi Tara!

No, you can't arrange the work history. What you can do is create specialized profiles and filter which jobs you want listed/shown there and select the jobs you want. Then apply to projects using that specialized profile. Contrac's feedback will always be sorted/arranged by date.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths