🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Close my old account
Page options
amipara_sumeet
Community Member

Close my old account

I have an old account which I haven't used for approx. 1 year and also forgotten my password and security questions both. Now if I try to contact the support by filling the form then they email me that my skills and experience are not be accepted. I have attached the screenshot of the email that I received from Upwork support for the reference. I want to close that account. Please I need help regarding this issue.

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

You are not allowed to create multiple accounts. You will need to work with Upwork Customer Support to close all of your accounts, except for the first one you created. You will work with them to gain access to that original account again, and that will be your only account.

Hello Preston,

- Thanks for replying but how do I contact Upwork Customer Support. I did try once as you had seen the screenshot I have attached in the earlier post. I am new to Upwork so further help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi Sumeet,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Aleksander,

- Thank you so much for the positive response. I will be waiting for the support team.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths