cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Closing a contract

Rana M Member Since: May 24, 2019
1 of 5

Hi. 

I want to know. Can a freelancer close the contract? 

I have completed a job but the client is not closing the contract. I have asked him several times to close the contract and leave review and ratings. Every time he says, I don't know how to close it and how to leave rating and review. He has paid the milestone but the job is still open. I need a solution. 

Thank you

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
2 of 5

Rana M wrote:

I want to know. Can a freelancer close the contract? 

I have completed a job but the client is not closing the contract. I have asked him several times to close the contract and leave review and ratings. Every time he says, I don't know how to close it and how to leave rating and review. He has paid the milestone but the job is still open. I need a solution. 

Just close it yourself

The client knows perfectly well how to end a contract and leave feedback, he managed just fine on his other contracts.

Rana M Member Since: May 24, 2019
3 of 5

how to close it. I don't know. will you please help me a little bit in it. I shall be thankful to you

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 5

Rana M wrote:

how to close it. I don't know. will you please help me a little bit in it. I shall be thankful to you

Sure.

Go to My Jobs and locate the contract.

Click on it.

On the right, there are three dots. Click on them.

Select "End Contract"

end contract.jpg 

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
5 of 5

You know something, Rana?

I had a hard time finding that too.

Maybe I'm just hopelessly behind the times. But "three dots" does not mean "click here close a contract" to me.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS