🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Closing a contract
Page options
ranamateen858
Community Member

Closing a contract

Hi. 

I want to know. Can a freelancer close the contract? 

I have completed a job but the client is not closing the contract. I have asked him several times to close the contract and leave review and ratings. Every time he says, I don't know how to close it and how to leave rating and review. He has paid the milestone but the job is still open. I need a solution. 

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Rana M wrote:

I have completed a job but the client is not closing the contract. I have asked him several times to close the contract and leave review and ratings. Every time he says, I don't know how to close it and how to leave rating and review. He has paid the milestone but the job is still open. I need a solution. 

Just close it yourself

The client knows perfectly well how to end a contract and leave feedback, he managed just fine on his other contracts.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Rana M wrote:

Just close it yourself

The client knows perfectly well how to end a contract and leave feedback, he managed just fine on his other contracts.

how to close it. I don't know. will you please help me a little bit in it. I shall be thankful to you

Rana M wrote:

how to close it. I don't know. will you please help me a little bit in it. I shall be thankful to you

Sure.

Go to My Jobs and locate the contract.

Click on it.

On the right, there are three dots. Click on them.

Select "End Contract"

end contract.jpg 

You know something, Rana?

I had a hard time finding that too.

Maybe I'm just hopelessly behind the times. But "three dots" does not mean "click here close a contract" to me.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths