🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Community chats
Page options
vitalii-rybka
Community Member

Community chats

Hi folks,

I'm newcomers here. Is there any chats (slack, telegram, gitter, etc) where the community discussing any topics including jobs, clients, proposals, etc?

Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.
---

P.S.
Let me introduce my self. I'm a Microsoft Certified Professional in JavaScript, HTML5, and CSS3. I have been doing Front-End development for living since 2010. During my career, I was working for startups and large worldwide organizations where I've been a Team Lead/Middle/Senior Front-End Developer. My current technology stack is Angular, Angular CLI, Angular Material, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3 (SCSS), Karma, Mocha, Puppeteer, Webpack.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Vitalii,

Welcome to our Community and you`re at the right place. We don`t have any chats but we have our threads. Feel free to open one on the topic you would like to discuss with other freelancers. 
Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I'm newcomers here. Is there any chats (slack, telegram, gitter, etc) where the community discussing any topics including jobs, clients, proposals, etc?"

You can check out:

http://community.upwork.com

@Preston H wrote:

re: "I'm newcomers here. Is there any chats (slack, telegram, gitter, etc) where the community discussing any topics including jobs, clients, proposals, etc?"

You can check out:

http://community.upwork.com

Hi Preston,

Thank you for your proposal. I'd already done it before posting my topic. Do you have any other ideas?

Hi Vitalii,

Welcome to our Community and you`re at the right place. We don`t have any chats but we have our threads. Feel free to open one on the topic you would like to discuss with other freelancers. 
Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you for your answer. Now, it becomes more clear. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths