🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Company Account Suspended
Page options
6450e2b6
Community Member

Company Account Suspended

Hi,

I am just new in upwork. And I don't know why my company account is suspended? I am here to bring more freelancer's to work with me. But it is now may 2nd try to create an account and it was suspended again. I already closed the first one and this is the 2nd account that I created and it was the same issue. Please advise on this matter because my freelancers will work here.

Thank You

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Mark R wrote:

I am just new in upwork. And I don't know why my company account is suspended? I am here to bring more freelancer's to work with me. But it is now may 2nd try to create an account and it was suspended again.

Upwork neither needs, nor wants more freelancers. In fact the very last thing Upwork wants or needs is any more freelancers considering that 10.000 a day try to join every day, 98% are rejected, and the vast majority of the few that are accepted, never ever earn a single dollar so please, whatever you do, don't try and bring more freelancers to a platform that needs to lose the majority of the freelancers it already has anyway.

Upwork has let you know very clearly that it does not want you to have account here, haaving suspended you twice already. Whatever your game is, take it elsewhere.

arjunagroupdotin
Community Member

Hello Mark,

Please contact customer support and make up your mind which account you want to work.  officialy you are allowed to have single account.

Provide support with valid documents of your company with your personal documents and make things easy.  next time you will not be considered.  apology with second account and get your company account approved.  this will help to get many projects and hi-valued work.

Thank you.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mark,

I checked and seems that you already have an open ticket regarding your issue. I will follow up with our team so you can get an update on your ticket. Please add as much information as you can on your ticket so that our agents can help you faster. You can access your tickets on this page.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths