🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Complaint about Developer Name : Rahul Ag...
Page options
ab3a10ea
Community Member

Complaint about Developer Name : **Edited**

Hi...

As per Subject mention **Edited for Community Guidelines**Is Fake Developer He Has Sent me proposal And tell me i have done similir project what u want exactly....

and give me teamviewer access 

after that he told me i will not work to upwork send me amount into acount

when i traNSFER Amount then after recived amount he is not reciving call and not replying on upwork 

proof of payment transfer and His Profile Details below attach files...

Please Suspend his account immediatly so that other custmer will not get frod from that person....

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Did you not see his horrible feedback history before you hired him? The profile I found has also not worked on Upwork in 2 years...

Anyway, you didn't hire him on Upwork and broke the terms of service paying him outside of Upwork, so there really isn't anything much Upwork can do. (Other than suspend both accounts, his and yours, for the terms of service violations)

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Pratiksha,

Sorry to hear you had an issue with a freelancer you met on Upwork. Please, note that users aren't allowed to pay or received payments outside of Upwork if they met each other on Upwork unless the opt-out fee has been paid. It's against the ToS and it also prevents users from benefiting from Upwork Payment Protection. Please see this help article for more information. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
e95d9747
Community Member

Hii I'm tanishka 

Tanishka
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths