cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complete, approved account but cannot submit proposals

Highlighted
Elizabeth O Member Since: Feb 9, 2019
1 of 6

My profile is complete and I received an email a few days ago saying that it was approve and that I'm ready to begin submitting proposals. However, when I click on a job, the "submit proposal" button is inactive and it says, "Your profile is still in draft form. You must create your profile and submit it for review before you can submit a proposal."

Which makes no sense because I already have a profile. When I click the "create your profile" hyperlink in the message, it just takes me back to the same page - the list of jobs.

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
2 of 6

Elizabeth O wrote:

My profile is complete and I received an email a few days ago saying that it was approve and that I'm ready to begin submitting proposals. However, when I click on a job, the "submit proposal" button is inactive and it says, "Your profile is still in draft form. You must create your profile and submit it for review before you can submit a proposal."

Which makes no sense because I already have a profile. When I click the "create your profile" hyperlink in the message, it just takes me back to the same page - the list of jobs.

Have you selected a plan - either free or paid membership?

Sheryl W Member Since: Mar 2, 2019
3 of 6

This is the exact problem I have also - except that I did submit a proposal which was accepted. I get the job notification emails from Upwork, but had to create a new email address and have it verified to even be able to write Upwork for help.  I am really lost trying to figure out what to do.

Sheryl W Member Since: Mar 2, 2019
4 of 6

How can I let you know what the email was I originally signed up with so that the problem can be fixed?

Community Guru
Mary H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
5 of 6

Hi Sheryl,

Sorry to hear that you are having troubles with your Upwork account. Can you send me a PM with your original email address so we can investigate. Thanks!

- Mary
Untitled
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
BEST ANSWER
6 of 6

Hi Elizabeth, 

The team looked into your account and everything should be okay now. Let me know if you go through any other issues so that I can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS