🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Complete, approved account but cannot submit ...
Page options
lizodom1
Community Member

Complete, approved account but cannot submit proposals

My profile is complete and I received an email a few days ago saying that it was approve and that I'm ready to begin submitting proposals. However, when I click on a job, the "submit proposal" button is inactive and it says, "Your profile is still in draft form. You must create your profile and submit it for review before you can submit a proposal."

Which makes no sense because I already have a profile. When I click the "create your profile" hyperlink in the message, it just takes me back to the same page - the list of jobs.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Elizabeth, 

The team looked into your account and everything should be okay now. Let me know if you go through any other issues so that I can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Elizabeth O wrote:

My profile is complete and I received an email a few days ago saying that it was approve and that I'm ready to begin submitting proposals. However, when I click on a job, the "submit proposal" button is inactive and it says, "Your profile is still in draft form. You must create your profile and submit it for review before you can submit a proposal."

Which makes no sense because I already have a profile. When I click the "create your profile" hyperlink in the message, it just takes me back to the same page - the list of jobs.

Have you selected a plan - either free or paid membership?

This is the exact problem I have also - except that I did submit a proposal which was accepted. I get the job notification emails from Upwork, but had to create a new email address and have it verified to even be able to write Upwork for help.  I am really lost trying to figure out what to do.

How can I let you know what the email was I originally signed up with so that the problem can be fixed?

Hi Sheryl,

Sorry to hear that you are having troubles with your Upwork account. Can you send me a PM with your original email address so we can investigate. Thanks!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Elizabeth, 

The team looked into your account and everything should be okay now. Let me know if you go through any other issues so that I can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths