🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Completed Number of jobs
Page options
dilshad_838
Community Member

Completed Number of jobs

Hi Community!  we are looking to telll why not show completed Number of jobs correct. I did 52 jobs but show me 26 Jobs when profile open in new browser without loing . Please find attachment.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dilshad,

Clients have the option to post their jobs as private. This means that users who are not logged in will not be able to view the contract and the feedback on your profile. If something is still confusing, feel free to follow up with additional questions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dilshad,

Clients have the option to post their jobs as private. This means that users who are not logged in will not be able to view the contract and the feedback on your profile. If something is still confusing, feel free to follow up with additional questions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks, I have one more question. What does mean "- Not yet available - "?

Please explain me about My Stats what say sorry i can't under stand.

Thanks

Hi Dilshad,

The section you`re referring to is regarding your Job Success Score, which is calculated on 6-12 and 24 months. 
To learn more about this check out this Guide, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran V

If contract is paused due to inactivity then effect on Job Success Score ? 

If client not end contract and no longer have work so can we end contract myself and what effect on my profile ? 

Thanks

Hi Dilshad,

Contracts with a history of earnings but no feedback, whether closed or not, are mostly excluded from your JSS. However, if you have many contracts where no feedback has been given, it can impact your score. 

Freelancers can end contracts at any time as well.  However, it is generally best to ask your client to close it and, ideally, leave feedback for you. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks

Hi Goran v, 

I would to check my profile is ok or something wrong with it. Here is my profile link https://www.upwork.com/fl/dilshadahmed838 

Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths