🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Completed my first job successfully, but revi...
Page options
manvinder005
Community Member

Completed my first job successfully, but reviews and earnings are not updated to my profile publicly

Hi,

Recently i have completed my first job successfully and i have got good reviews and 5 star rating from my client with bonus for my work. But my profile publicly shows $0 earned and no reviews or project can be seen. I was waiting for update in my profile as i have not bid for any new work. So can anyone help me to find why it's not updating publicly. when and how is it possible so that i can update my completed project reviews and my earning to my profile publicly to find new jobs with reference.

Thanks and regards

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Manvinder S wrote:

Hi,

Recently i have completed my first job successfully and i have got good reviews and 5 star rating from my client with bonus for my work. But my profile publicly shows $0 earned and no reviews or project can be seen. I was waiting for update in my profile as i have not bid for any new work. So can anyone help me to find why it's not updating publicly. when and how is it possible so that i can update my completed project reviews and my earning to my profile publicly to find new jobs with reference.

Thanks and regards

I can see 1 job with feedback on your profile.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Manvinder,

I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your earnings, work history, and feedback.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths