🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Terms of Service Update 2018
Page options
itishsolutions
Community Member

*Completing profile*

I had signed up and completed the profile. It still says: "Your profile is still in draft form. You must create your profile and submit it for review before you can submit a proposal" and redirects me to outwork.com/ab/creationism/introduces/ in which I have already filled up everything, in the end there is not option to submit it for review. It only gives 3 buttons, 1) Review Application 2) Create client account 3) Delete account. The only option for me is #1, which I click and the same pages reloaded. I am stuck at this point, and its been days now stuck at this page. I can not directly post in the community page, as again it directs me to "complete your profile page" so had to post query in the comment here. Please help! It would be highly appreciated. Thank you

8 REPLIES 8
cylver1z
Community Member

Hello ITish,

Have you checked the error message shown after you click the "Review Application"? It should guide you on which part of the form is causing the issue. Please take note that most fields are required like Address, City,  Country and etc... I hope this helps and feel free to contact us here if you're still getting the same problem.

Thank you.

Untitled

There is no error when clicked on "review application", as all the fields were properly filled in.

petra_r
Community Member

Unless your real, legal name is ITish Solutions you won't get your profile approved.

Your profile must be in your real and legal name, and describe your skills, experience, education etc, not that of a team or company.

Thank you Petra for answering the query. Some relief.

Some body recommended me to use that, regreting that advice. Now as solution pointers:
A) How can I Edit the Name, unable to find that option?
B) Can I Delete/Close this account and resuse my same email ID to create another account?
C) How can I create Agency/Company account directly as a new signup, if its possible?

Hi ITish,

A) To edit your name please go to Settings > My Info.

B) Unfortunately no, each user is allowed to have only one account. Having more than one account is a violation of our TOS.

C) To learn more about opening an agency and how it works check out this Help Article.

Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Everyone!  I am also facing the same problem and it says that your profile is still in draft for. All the details I have entered are fully real and genuine..but still the same page loads when I Click on "Review Application".

Please Help!!

Hi Sandeep, 

I checked your application and can see you are yet to add your city in the "City" field of the "Add your availability and location" section. Once you've added your city, please click on the Review Application button, and if there are no issues with your application, the team should receive this in their queue. Once submitted, your profile should be reviewed within 24-48 hours. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks for the Kind Reply..
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths