🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Connect Issue
Page options
mkalsi17
Community Member

Connect Issue

Hi, 

I have an issue regarding connects. The issue is my connect is 0 even after month of billing cycle.

Can you please find out better solution for this issue ?

Please find the attached file of screenshot.

Thankyou

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Manmeet S wrote:

I have an issue regarding connects. The issue is my connect is 0 even after month of billing cycle.

It is still the 3rd of March in California. Connects always refresh at *SOME POINT* during the first day of your new billing cycle, which is perfectly normal. It is not "an issue" and all you need to do is wait a few hours.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
petra_r
Community Member

Manmeet S wrote:

It is still the 3rd of March in California. Connects always refresh at *SOME POINT* during the first day of your new billing cycle, which is perfectly normal. It is not "an issue" and all you need to do is wait a few hours.

mkalsi17
Community Member

Thankyou Petra Smiley Very Happy

Hey Petra,

I have one more issue.

Actually I had submitted proposals to the skill relevant jobs but can't get response from client till now !!

My profile is about 100 % complete and changes my overview to impress client but still can't get a single job.

can you help me to get a job ?

petra_r
Community Member

Manmeet S wrote:

My profile is about 100 % complete and changes my overview to impress client but still can't get a single job.

can you help me to get a job ?

The vast majority of graphic designers never win a job - the category is completely over-subscribed.

graphic designer.jpg

mkalsi17
Community Member

So it's clear that there is no opportunity for graphic designer right now  ? 

Manmeet S wrote:

So it's clear that there is no opportunity for graphic designer right now  ? 

No, it means that competition is huge. 

Hi Martina,

Thankyou for your response.

I understand that competition is too huge for graphic designer but how can i get a job ?

is there any solution to get job or i should quit from Upwork?

It will be really appreciated if you help me to find perfect solution.

Thankyou

Hi Petra,

I hope you are doing well.

I have an issue with my connects as I have applied for some jobs in the past however, last week my account was suspended due to Upwork had to verify my identity. I provided all the info requested and my account is now up and running.

However, I have seen that all the jobs that I applied for were cancelled and thus I have lost all these connects.

Can you please look into this as I ´d like to get back these connects.

Look forward to hear back from you.

Thank you,

Oscar

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths