🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Connect purchased but my card was not charged
Page options
efc2f696
Community Member

Connect purchased but my card was not charged

Hi,

I was buying connects in the middle of the night and the connects was transferred to my account but my card was not charged. I thought since I was buying the connects in the middle of the night, my card will be charged when it's working hours. But I still do not see any transaction history in my card's mobile app and my account balance is not decreasing. Am I allowed to use these connects? I saw a job that I think was a perfect fit but I'm too afraid to apply with these vague connects.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi M,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
efc2f696
Community Member

I think I know what the problem is, my bank can't work outside of business days for foreign currency transactions. Now my question is, can I use the connects that are transferred to my account? I'm afraid to get banned for using the connects while the transaction is still on hold.

JoanneP

Hi M R,

I can see that the Connects are already added to your account. You currently have 75 Connects available for you to use to submit proposals. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
efc2f696
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

As I said in the reply above, my bank doesn't process transactions with foreign currency until it's weekdays. So my question is, can I use the Connects safely? Will I get banned for using Connects that I have not paid yet?

Hi M,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths