🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Connect
Page options
sharna27
Community Member

Connect

I have opened this account 1 year ago. For some unavoidable circumstance I couldn't work in this account. I want to start working in this account now. Now I have more skill and experiences and portfolio. But I found there are zero connects in my account. I don't know why? Can you please help me? I have some personal clients who want to order me. I want to get those order through upwork. How I can do that?

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Shamina,

You will need to select one of our membership plans in order to receive connects, you can do this by going to Settings > Membership & Connects.

Your clients will need to sign up as clients on Upwork so that they can hire you on a official contract.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, 

my profile got approved but the bit connection showing 0. Please help me out for this, asap.

Regards!!

Hi Vandana,

You will need to select one of our membership plans in order to receive connects, you can do this by going to Settings > Membership & Connects.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am still waiting for solution.. !!

Hi Vandana,

You will need to select a membership plan on your own, follow this steps: Go to Settings > Membership & Connects > select one of our plans Basic or Plus.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths