🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Connecting my checking account for receiving ...
Page options
c63f8900
Community Member

Connecting my checking account for receiving payments

My checking account has multiple names on it. It is shared by me and two family members, and my name is not first. I suppose this might be why I'm getting an error saying that there is a name mismatch. However, I have never had this issue with receiving payments in my day job.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Matt, 

I can see that you recently added your bank account information, and it is currently going through verification. Please allow three days for the system to review the bank account details you have added. (Any new payment method you add to your account goes through a three-day security period).  If there are any issues, it will go through a manual review process and will be reviewed within 24 to 48 hours. If there are still issues, you can come back here and our team will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Matt, 

I can see that you recently added your bank account information, and it is currently going through verification. Please allow three days for the system to review the bank account details you have added. (Any new payment method you add to your account goes through a three-day security period).  If there are any issues, it will go through a manual review process and will be reviewed within 24 to 48 hours. If there are still issues, you can come back here and our team will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
c63f8900
Community Member

Thanks! all good now

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths