🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Connects Not Received
Page options
f0476113
Community Member

Connects Not Received

I bought 5 bundles of Connects today using my BPI Debit card yet I haven't received any of them. I also checked my account's transaction history. The amount I spent for the bundles reflects in there. However, my available Connects are still the same.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Angela,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Angela,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I bought connects yesterday and not received any !
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ghanyaa,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. 

Cheers,
Mike

*Edited for community guidelines**

I bought $6 worth of connects but I did not receive it on my account. My credit card was already deducted. I hope you can help me solve this issue.

Hi Kevin,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket

~ Joanne
Upwork
3f2a7782
Community Member

Thank you. I hope you can resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Hi Mike,
I applied for a job and received an offer from the client. But I haven't received connects for this job. Kindly can you guide me? Thank you

Hi Sohaib,

Thank you for your message. Congratulations on receiving an offer. Please allow 24-48 hours for the free Connects to be credited to your Upwork account. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Andrea,
I applied for a job and received an offer from the client. But I haven't received connects for this job. Kindly can you guide me? Thank you

My bank account have more than sufficient ammount, four times my money deducted from my local bank accounts which is attached to Upwork. But not got a single connect, what should i do? this is second day .

Hi Zaheer,

I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive your Connects. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths