🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Connects deduction
Page options
admin_ellie
Community Member

Connects deduction

Hello there,

I've checked my Connects history, and found 2 connects deduction for twice for 'Extract MSCI valuation data' project on 9 of June (for same job). How could it happen, please?

Thank you

**Edited for community guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Belane,

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you with this. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you, because there is another, also 2*2 connects deduction for 'Save product pages of a shop to a CSV file (Woocommerce)' project on 10 of June.

**Edited for community guidelines**

My connects was back at 0 and I remember sharply that I haven't used a single connect since I was still building up my profile. Help please 

Hi Christine, 

Since the recent update in the Connects pricing Connects cost $0.15 (USD) each and Basic Membership doesn't include free connects. 

This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. To see the options available to you, click here.

To learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships please read this help article.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths