cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connects not credited back

Highlighted
Jae P Member Since: Mar 26, 2020
1 of 4

For jobs applied that you don't get hired for I thought you receive the connect credited back to your account?

I applied to this job and it was closed but I did not receive the connects back. **edited for Community Guidelines**  This job was archived as closed so I withdrew my application.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 4

Hi Jae, 

I'm sorry for the confusion this has caused. I would like to clarify the message you may have seen on the job post you referred to on your post. Connects will not be returned to a freelancer if the client closes the job post, and the client hasn't hired any freelancer for the job. I checked the job you are referring to and can confirm that the client hired a freelancer for this project. You may check on the job post link for more information.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Jae P Member Since: Mar 26, 2020
3 of 4

You said the client hired a freelancer for this project and connects will not be returned if the client has not hired any freelancers for the job.  This is not clear. Will I or will I not receive the connects back? If not, can you clarify why?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 4

Hi Jae,

The job will expire after 30 days of inactivity. If you see that message on the job posting, that means connects will be refunded if that job expires with no hires. You can check the original announcement thread for more information. 

We recommend you to closely review the client’s details, such as past hire rate, to help you decide whether to use Connects to submit a proposal for a project. To learn more about what you should be looking for in a job post, please check out this article

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS