🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Connects pricing
Page options
vladikdx
Community Member

Connects pricing

I can't understand how much cost a connect? 

In this page it says the price is $0.15 

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211062898-Use-Connects

But in the plans page, it says $1 per connect (WAY TO MUCHHHH)

So what is going on, what is the right price? 

17 REPLIES 17
yitwail
Community Member

That’s the old plus plan, which will go away on June 25. Until then, if you’re a plus member and used all your connects, you can still buy them for $1 each.

So after the 25th June, the price will be 0.15$ ?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vlad, 

Once you have moved to paid connects, connects will cost $0.15 each. Please note that when you have moved to paid connects, you will be able to purchase connects in bundles:

• 10 for $1.50
  • 20 for $3
  • 40 for $6
  • 60 for $9
  • 80 for $12

You can view FAQs about paid Connects and a video explaining the change from our Head of Product, here.

~ Avery
Upwork
vladikdx
Community Member

I have moved to the plus plan, and it's the 25th.

My connects still cost $1.

Hi Vlad,

I`m sorry about the confusion. Just to confirm that you`re still on our old connect plan, once you`re moved to our new one which will be very soon connects will cost $0.15. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

It should be today right?

Hi Vlad,

Unfortunately I`m not sure. Once you`re moved to our new Connect plan the price per connect will be reduced to 15 cents. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

How can I move to the new plan? I can't understand...

Hi Vlad,

We are gradually moving freelancers to paid Connects. You will receive an email reminder before this takes place. You’ll also see a pop-up notification in your Upwork account once your account is moved to paid Connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

There is any way to make the process faster? I moved to the plus only because I thought I will have connects for $0.15 cents.

Hi Vlad,

I understand your frustration with this but unfortunately we can't expedite this.  Once you`re moved to our new plan the price for the Plus plan will be changed to $14.99 and you will also see a notification on your home page about it. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Can I buy connect with Bitcoin 

507cb970
Community Member

How can I buy connect 

Hi Paul,

You can buy Connects by going to Settings > Membership & Connects. Additionally, to answer your other question above, you can't use any sort of Cryptocurrencies to buy them. You can go to this article to learn more about the billing methods you can use.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
21ffc12c
Community Member

Is this the same plan for now?

Hi Minahil,

We truly appreciate you reaching out. We understand that you wanted to get an update on this old thread. For the Freelancer Basic Plan, Connects cost $0.15 (USD) each and are sold in bundles of 10, 20, 40, 60, or 80. Please note that the maximum balance of Connects you can have at any time is 200 and you can roll over 200 Connects per billing cycle. 

You can also upgrade your plan to Freelancer plus where you’ll get 80 Connects per month (70 included with your plan purchase, and 10 FREE from Upwork!) for $14.99 USD a month.

Feel free to check this help article for more details. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
507cb970
Community Member

Nice update 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths