🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Connects refund!
Page options
ganso_elite
Community Member

Connects promo code

I received a promo code for free connects after earning an Upwork Skill Certification, but I already have a plenty of them. 
Can my friend use this promo code to gain connects? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Daryna,

Unfortunately no, promo codes can't be transferred to another freelancer. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Daryna,

Unfortunately no, promo codes can't be transferred to another freelancer. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

If there is any connection promotional code please give it to me. I didn't get any promotional code 😞

If there is any connection promotional code please give it to me. I didn't get any promotional code 😞

Hello H M Mehedi,

Thank you for your interest. We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. 

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
bedbest
Community Member

Please assist me.I don't know what promo code talks about...I wanted to buy connect but then PROMO code is needed.How can i get this?

Hi Chibuike,

Although you will see the option to add one, in the event you have it, you do not need a promo code to buy Connects. Feel free to check this help article to learn more about Connects.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
bedbest
Community Member

Thank you 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths