cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connects promo code

Community Guru
Noureldin Y Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
1 of 9

What should be done to have connects promo code? Just curious.

101.png

Marvelous.
Community Leader
H. R Member Since: Sep 17, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 9

Hi Noureldin,

Promo codes are given to you when you participate in studies or projects that Upwork invites you to be a part of.  They are shared via email, at Upwork events, and through partnerships.

You can also earn promo codes for membership upgrades which also give you extra connects when you host an Upwork Huddle.

Best,

Hugo

Umer J Member Since: Nov 11, 2019
3 of 9

Hi
I'm a creative designer with 8 years of expertise and always been among 90% above rating. I have done more than 70 projects but never got any promo codes for my jobs or my answers in the upwork community. How can i get promo code for free connects as we all know most jobs require lot of connects to bid on

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
4 of 9

Umer J wrote:

Hi
I'm a creative designer with 8 years of expertise and always been among 90% above rating. I have done more than 70 projects but never got any promo codes for my jobs or my answers in the upwork community. How can i get promo code for free connects as we all know most jobs require lot of connects to bid on

wat? this is your first post in the forum. you've never even posted let alone answered a question.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 9

Jennifer M wrote:

Umer J wrote:

wat? this is your first post in the forum. you've never even posted let alone answered a question.

He probably means his posts from his other account Smiley Wink

Anyway, no free connects or promo codes for posting.

Esther Z Member Since: Oct 24, 2019
6 of 9
I am kindly requesting for a promo code
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
7 of 9

Hi Esther, 

Promo codes are given to freelancers who participate in Upwork events, contests, and other marketing activities. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit this form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time. 

-Avery
Untitled
Najeeb W Member Since: Dec 26, 2018
8 of 9

How many free connects does Upwork give freelancers for a month?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
9 of 9

Hi Najeeb, 

Freelancers on the Freelancer Plus plan will get 70 Connects every billing cycle. Freelancers in the Freelancer Basic plan will need to purchase connects by visiting their Membership & Connects page (Settings > Membership & Connects). You may read more about Connects in this help article. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS