Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connects

bonbasil
Bon K Member Since: Mar 27, 2017
1 of 4

Hi All!

I just got an email saying my profile has been published and it's time to apply for jobs. I suppose all of you got the same email when you first registered.

My problem is that I have zero connects. Why? Do I just have to wait? 

Thanks in advance!

Bon 

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 4

Hi Bon,

you need to choose your membership plan so the system knows how many connects to allocate Smiley Happy

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
BEST ANSWER
3 of 4

Hi Bon,

Please go to your account > click on your photo in the upper-right corner > select Settings > Membership and Connects > and select a membership plan in order to get the appropriate number of Connects. Alternatively, click the "0 available connects" link on your account's home page (Find Work tab) and select a plan.

Before bidding on jobs, I'd strongly advise you to add a few work samples to your Portfolio. These samples can be custom created or examples of your previous work that you have either copyright of or permission to use publicly. You should also complete other areas of your profile, read the safety tips and freelancer resources we compiled prior to submitting proposals.

Untitled

View solution in original post

a-woods88
Amber W Member Since: Sep 19, 2017
4 of 4

I wish I would have seen this answer 20 min ago while I was trying to figure out what was going on...But at least I figured it out. This should be the number one answer when searching for information about connects. 

@Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Bon,

Please go to your account > click on your photo in the upper-right corner > select Settings > Membership and Connects > and select a membership plan in order to get the appropriate number of Connects. Alternatively, click the "0 available connects" link on your account's home page (Find Work tab) and select a plan.

Before bidding on jobs, I'd strongly advise you to add a few work samples to your Portfolio. These samples can be custom created or examples of your previous work that you have either copyright of or permission to use publicly. You should also complete other areas of your profile, read the safety tips and freelancer resources we compiled prior to submitting proposals.