🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Connects
Page options
ahmad314
Community Member

Connects

I am not getting any connects, can someone tell me that when my connnects will be available?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ahmad! Hope 7 oct it will solve and will add your connect again.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
joanbonjoc
Community Member

Hi Ahmad, Your connects will refresh tomorrow. You may check your Connects History and the billing cycle by clicking the Settings tab > Membership & Connects. Hope this helps.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

checked billing cycle, it is giving me curent billing cycle sep 7, 2018 - oct 6, 2018.

Hi Ahmad! Hope 7 oct it will solve and will add your connect again.

Please help thank you.

Hi Waldemar,

You may check your Connects History and the billing cycle by clicking the Settings tab > Membership & Connects. Hope this helps.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
cw9rm
Community Member

Hello there, my current billing cycle is Oct 27, 2018 — Nov 26, 2018 so that means my connects roll over should be today, is that right? I have a Freelancer Plus account.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joel, 

Please allow 24-hours for the Connects to be credited to your account. If the connects do not automatically get credited, you can reach out to us again, and we'll assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
lynxbe
Community Member

Hi,

Please help me, my billing cycle is 1st Oct to 31 October, and now I didn't have any Connects rolled over. I want to submit proposals but I can't. Is there someone to help me quickly please ?

Thanks a lot

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Raharimanana, 

Please know that we have already moved to the new Connects system. In this system, freelancers in the Freelancer Basic plan do not have free connects in their account. You may read this help article for more information on how you can purchase Connects for your Upwork account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths