🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Connects
Page options
2icons
Community Member

Connects

Hi, 

Have a nice day. I am new on upwork

I submitted my proposal yesterday and today I have approved my upwork account but I had problem with monthy connects upwork say that once you approved account you get 60 connects and reset after a month but I receive just 20 connects which is going to reset after the month.

Please review this problem and help me to get my remaining connects.

Thanks

Farhan

5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Farhan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. According to our new Connects policy, new Freelancers will receive 20 free Connects to help get them started. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi alksander,

Half an hour ago, I published an inquiry about that point. to my surprise no moderator found himself obliged to answer.Then, I can see you still have the time to answer people ..But at least you need to tell them the truth as it is.

" Dear Farhan, according to our new policy, you need to buy for proposals for any future job.

We offer you just for the begginning 20 connects. Later, you will need to use your credit card to buy connects.

Remember that 6 connects is usually what it takes to propose for a job and keep in  mind that 1 connect will cost you 0.15 usd.

In other way, the Upwork team will charge you for the job you want to be a candidate for and for the revenue you earn(20%) and the transfer to your e_wallet (1%)."

That's the answer farahn needs to know.

Half an hour ago, I published an inquiry about that point. to my surprise no moderator found himself obliged to answer

and you think moderators are in any way there to jump and answer your post within minutes? This is a user forum...

In other way, the Upwork team will charge you for the job you want to be a candidate for and for the revenue you earn (20%)

or 10% or 5%

and the transfer to your e_wallet (1%)."

nope.

Of course, if you never earn anything because nobody hires you, the above don't need to worry you and you have already decided not to buy any connects, so you can just close your account and be done with it.

Dude chill its only been 30 minutes, its sunday and moderators aren't robots. Plus if you search community blog you will find answer to your query. 

Saeed A wrote:

Dude chill its only been 30 minutes, its sunday and moderators aren't robots. P

It wasn't a query, just a rant. There isn't much any moderator can say to that other than a polite version of "We are sorry you feel that way, have a nice life."

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths