🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Connects
Page options
arsalanhabib13
Community Member

Connects

Hello everyone! 

I'm a bit confused about the connects system, If I submit a proposal to a project and don't get hired do I get my connects back? 

To elaborate, if the job owner hires 1 person from 10 proposals, do the other 9 get their connects back? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
miltechhaseeb
Community Member

You don't get back any connect back if you don't get hired. 

If the client hires only one freelancer then all others would lose their connect.

Well, you only get connects back if the client discards/cancels the job.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
miltechhaseeb
Community Member

You don't get back any connect back if you don't get hired. 

If the client hires only one freelancer then all others would lose their connect.

Well, you only get connects back if the client discards/cancels the job.

mgracelmisajon
Community Member

This is also my concern. I hope that Upwork will return our Connects if they didn't hire us in a month.

b97b19ea
Community Member

This is also my question, What if client does not hire anyone for a month ? or what If someone just posting job but does not have really Intention to hire anyone.

icamic
Community Member

Great question! Hope someone answers. Upwork should limit the total no of proposals so that connects are not getting wasted for every proposal being submitted. 

icamic
Community Member

Hi, I want to transfer available connects from freelancer plus to agency plus. Could you assist me? Thanks, Subbu

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Subbu,

I would like to clarify that Connects can't be transferred from your freelancer profile to your agency profile or vise versa. 

I would also like to clarify that your freelancer profile name, needs to be your full legal name. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths