🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Connects
Page options
9acd3bdf
Community Member

Connects

Hi there! I got an interview request yesterday but I didn't receive any free connects. Why?
8 REPLIES 8
JoanneP

Hi Rosette,

Connects will be automatically added to your account. Please allow up to 24 hours for them to be added to your account. If the credits are still not available in your Connects history, please let us know so we can check. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
9acd3bdf
Community Member

Thank you for your response. I receive the interview request at 6:54 am
(Feb 10)

Please wait for sometime, because you will get your connect via business days. So, keep it in your mind that you will surely get your connects. No need to worry.

Thanks.

Hi Rosette,

I've requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Joanne Marie P wrote:

Hi Rosette,

Connects will be automatically added to your account. Please allow up to 24 hours for them to be added to your account. If the credits are still not available in your Connects history, please let us know so we can check. 

I thought there were no free connects for interview requests (invitation to interview without proposal)? 

I submitted a proposal and I knew I would have free 10 connects when I was interviewed. Or my question is not just clear?

Rosette M wrote:
I submitted a proposal and I knew I would have free 10 connects when I was interviewed. Or my question is not just clear?

Not to me. If you receive an invitation to interview without sending a proposal, there are no free connects. 

Hi Martina, 

You are correct. A freelancer will need to submit a proposal for the job, receive an invitation to interview, and respond and connect with the client to earn the bonus of 10 Connects. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths