cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connects

Highlighted
Ivette E Member Since: Jul 18, 2017
1 of 5
Hello! I'm new here. I want to know how can I get connects because I don't understand how I can get them
Highlighted
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
2 of 5

You first have finish your profile and upload a photo; then your profile has to be approved. Once approved you can choose a membership plan from your account page.

Highlighted
Stephen B Member Since: Jul 18, 2017
3 of 5

@Virginia F wrote:

You first have finish your profile and upload a photo; then your profile has to be approved. Once approved you can choose a membership plan from your account page.

How do I "complete my profile" if I have no certifications or portfolio to post? Do I have to lie and be dishonest by listing things that are NOT true about me?! Employers usually despise liars and dishonesty!! In fact, I just posted a thread titled "Incorrect skills and insufficient freedom to list my own skills" a short while ago dealing with this question. I would like a good response to it. Thanks.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 5

Hi Ivette,

Please, follow the steps to complete your freelancer profile once you log into Upwork.com and submit it for a review. After it's accepted, you can select your Membership plan and get connects.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Leader
Patricia M Member Since: Aug 8, 2016
5 of 5

Hi, Ivette

You already have 60 free connects per month as a regular upworker. If you want to get more connections you have to choose a premiun membership