🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Connects
Page options
khalid_shah_rukh
Community Member

Connects

Hi, I am new on upwork and tried to buy connects with visa credit card. But it seemed that the credit card is not getting accepted here. I tried several times and after that I got a message from upwork that officials from upwork will look into it. However, it has been more than 24 hours and I still got no new notification whatsoever. Can you plz help me pertaining to the said issue?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Shah, 

I checked your account and can see that a member of the team has already reached out to you through an email support ticket. Please check your email, or this link in your account for more information about your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Shah,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist further in adding your billing method. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks for your help! It is further requested if you could tell me about the stipulating time period in which a team member will help me

Hi Shah, 

I checked your account and can see that a member of the team has already reached out to you through an email support ticket. Please check your email, or this link in your account for more information about your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, 

I can't seem to buy connects either 😕 Can someone please assist? 

Thanks 

Hi Lauriane,

I'm sorry you're having trouble buying Connects. Are you receiving an error? Please try clearing your cookies and trying another browser.

Cheers,
Mike
khalid_shah_rukh
Community Member

Hi, I have already complained about this. The credit card which I am trying to use for payment to buy connects is not getting accepted by the Upwork even after trying time and again. I do not know what the problem is and a notification popped up that it will take some time. I just want to know about the problem and its redressal as to why I cannot get credited card accepted and how I can get it to be accepted. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths