🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Consideration page: Cant change country from ...
Page options
josephvlad
Community Member

Consideration page: Cant change country from United States to PHILIPPINES

Hello I am an American from United States however im currently residing in the Philippines. On the consideration page i cannot change my country to Philippines and cannot get passed the verification because my number now is a Philippines cellphone number not an american number. Can you please change my country to Philippines?

10 REPLIES 10
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joseph, 

I've changed your country to reflect to the Philippines instead of the United States. You should be able to update your address accordingly.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello Avery,

I already input my information and clicked submit but it just flashed for a moment and returned to application screen again but it did not say anything like im missing something. Did my application go through?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joseph, 

Could you please try saving all your information on Notepad, or Microsoft Word as backup, and try clearing your cache and cookies first, or using a different browser, to see if this resolves your the non-responsive button?

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

I tried in internet explorer but that didnt do nothing.

Hi Joseph,

Our team will investigate this further and reach out to you directly to assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

I already did clearing of history and cache/cookies but nothing happened still. I also tried my internet explorer browser instead but no changes. I am still waiting the confirmation of my profile application. Looking forward to the assistance that you mentioned. 

Hello

I am currently residing in the Philippines. On the consideration page I cannot change my country to Philippines and cannot get pass the verification due to my phone number is from the Philippines not an american number.

Can you please change my country to Philippines? Thank you!

Hi Von Jeric, 

I've changed your country to the Philippines. You should be able to update your address accordingly. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

@Joseph V wrote:

Hello I am an American from United States

Really?

josephvlad
Community Member

Hello,

I have already completed my profile and put my number and clicked submit but all that happens is a flashing then some loading then it returns back to my profile for consideration. There is no confirmation message and no error message. There is no way of knowing if my application went through. Can someone please confirm if my application has already been submitted. Thanks.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths