🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Constantly getting Timed Out when trying ...
Page options
alvirafay
Community Member

Constantly getting Timed Out when trying to start Visual Verification call.

I've provided the details and everything for the first step of ID verification, but when I start visual verification, I get timed out and receive this error:

"Timed out on waiting for agent to verify your identity

Have you completed your web cam chat? Click try again to continue."

How to proceed now?

Screenshot 2020-10-01 115915.jpg

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Rafay,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

276 REPLIES 276

I have this same issue. It keeps getting timed out! Please help

I've provided the details and everything for the first step of ID verification, but when I start visual verification, I get timed out and receive this error:

"Timed out on waiting for agent to verify your identity

Have you completed your web cam chat? Click try again to continue."

How to proceed now?

I'm facing the same issue since last 2 days - I am unable to proceed further into video verification, getting constantly timed out. Please help since I have only one day left for verification. 

Hi Priyank,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I only have one day left for my verification and it's constantly getting timed out ! Please help me resolve this - I earned a job just a few days ago after years of efforts and I don't want to get disabled or kicked out because of such a simple problem ! Please help !

Hi Goran,

I am facing the same issue of time out while trying to complete the visual identification. Please help . 

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you, Arpit. I've requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to help you in completing the verification process. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I've completed the first step of ID verification, but when I start visual verification, I get timed out and receive this error: "Timed out on waiting for agent to verify your identity Have you completed your web cam chat? Click try again to continue."

Hi Faviana,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Goran.

Im having the exact same problem. In fact if when i tap "chat now" i am redirected to a new page. (the help section) and everytime i tap on identity verification here, the next page loads then in a second it goes back to the help section again.

Hi Russell,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi,

I have the same issue. plz also help me out.

Hi Arslan,

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello, I am laso having the same problem. I already provided the id and some information. But when I put my face in the camera it doesn't work

Hi Herold,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have already completed verification on your Upwork account. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
lana_mihailovic
Community Member

The same issue in my case. I sent my ID this morning and it was verified, but I keep getting "timed out" when I try to complete my visual identification.

Hi Lana, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you were able to complete your verification process successfully. Please let us know if you need our further assistance. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola,

I am facing the same problem while verifying the visual id check. It says:  "Timed out on waiting for agent to verify your identity".

I'd be very happy if you can assist me with this problem. Thank you!

acidwolf
Community Member

Hello! I have the same issue. Can you help me please?

Hi Karina,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in via Firefox to complete the process? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, please let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello. I have tried empting cache and also login via Firefox, problem still
holds.
Thank you, Karina.

Hi Karina,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am experiencing the same issue!

Hi Rachel, Anas, Natalia, and Malek,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you further with this.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello. I am having the same problem. I have tried clearing cookies and caches. Tried from 3 different desktops but nothing is working. Please help.

Hi Maryam and Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you both via tickets as soon as possible and will assist you further with your verification's. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks, Goran! It will be wonderful. 

Hello,

I’ve got problems to proceed in the video verification. It asks me to verify now by video chat after I uploaded my ID but doesn’t let me proceed any further while the timeline is also running out.

The chat support is not leading me to a solution nor the support is picking up the phone calls.

Is this familiar to anyone?
What can I do to start working?

I appreciate any help.

Thanks to you

Hi Sarah,

I checked and someone from our team has replied to your support ticket in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello!
I have the same problem. The ID chat time out occurs every time. Could you help me please?

Hi Kiandokht,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
b03c0247
Community Member

Thank you for your reply.
I can’t redirect myself to the support ticket link either. Hope you fix my problem a bit sooner because it has been a week of me trying to verify my ID.

Hi Kiandokht,

I followed up with the team handling your case and one of our agents already updated you with more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I've tried this, still not working.

Hi Mike,

I'm very sorry to hear you've had trouble with this. I can see that you recently opened a support ticket and one of our agents should be getting back to you soon.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Community Member

Hello. I'm having the same problem. My ID is successfully verified, but I'm unable to do video verification. Could you please help me out with this? Thank you. 

Hi Polina,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi i'm getting the same problem, can someone please reach out to help? Thank you!

Hi Jacob,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to asisst you with your verification.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
468298c2
Community Member

I sent my ID it was verified, but I keep getting "timed out" when I try to complete my visual identification.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths