cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constantly getting Timed Out when trying to start Visual Verification call.

adrianolouback
Adriano P Member Since: Apr 5, 2021
11 of 266

It didn't solve the problem. I wait for an agent so long, but no one appears and it gets time out.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
12 of 266

Hi Adriano,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
ginanoe
Gina T Member Since: Jul 31, 2018
13 of 266

I am also having this issue as well and have been unable to the visual ID check for weeks, trying at all times of day. I tried to find a way to opena  support ticket but to no avail.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
14 of 266

Hi Gina,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
dennispace
Dennis P Member Since: Nov 2, 2020
15 of 266

Hi Gorman,

I am waiting to be contacted regarding this also.

is there a way to speed things up?

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
16 of 266

Hi Dennis,

I checked and can see there's already a support ticket for your case. Please consider following up on it and kindly communicate through that ticket if you have any questions so that the team can assist you more effectively.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
c5ddcc7a
Allison D Member Since: Nov 27, 2020
17 of 266

I have been trying to get visually verified for 3 days now and it always times out. When it directs me to the help page I try to choose a topic and within seconds it sends me back to the help page and closes the widget I was trying to read.  I need to fill out a ticket for help. I've enabled popups and third party in chrome. Please and Thank you for the help in advance!

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
18 of 266

Hi Allison,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
c5ddcc7a
Allison D Member Since: Nov 27, 2020
19 of 266

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for the quick reply. When I click to see my ticket, the page goes back to upwork help and I can't select any options. I would really like to navigate the help page, do I need to change something on my browser settings?

Thanks!

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
20 of 266

Hi Allison,

Could you please try to use a different browser or clear your cache and cookies?

-Joanne
Untitled