cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constantly getting Timed Out when trying to start Visual Verification call.

Ivo D Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
221 of 227

Hi I have a problem,
I am constantly getting timed out when performing Visual verification process.
I get timed out waiting for the upwork agent to get back to me.
I tried filing ticket but can't do that because some of my account features are blocked.

Best regards

Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
222 of 227

Hi Ivo,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Kamal F Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
223 of 227

Hello Upwork,

I am trying to finish Step 2 of the identity verification, but everytime I try to connect with an agent it keeps saying there are none. Any ways to get this verification completed?

Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
224 of 227

Hi Kamal,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Johnny P Member Since: Jan 13, 2021
225 of 227

I am trying to verify my identity and I've been trying for two days now. It keeps timing out. I need to keep earning money, what should I do?

Heather N Member Since: Nov 13, 2020
226 of 227

I had the exact same issue.  Long story short, I realized my browser (Chrome) was the problem.  I was able to connect via Safari.  Make sure your 'block popups' feature is unchecked.  Not sure if this will work for you, but it's worth a shot.  Best of luck!

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
227 of 227

Hi Johnny,

I'm sorry to hear that. I've informed our team about the issue you're having when trying to complete the verification process. One of our agents will reach out and update you directly to assist further. 

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS