cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constantly getting Timed Out when trying to start Visual Verification call.

mikehuddleston
Mike H Member Since: Feb 16, 2020
41 of 266

I have this same issue. It keeps getting timed out! Please help

hasanul_huq
Md Hasanul Huq J Member Since: Sep 4, 2018
42 of 266

I've provided the details and everything for the first step of ID verification, but when I start visual verification, I get timed out and receive this error:

"Timed out on waiting for agent to verify your identity

Have you completed your web cam chat? Click try again to continue."

How to proceed now?

priyankitis
Priyank R Member Since: Sep 16, 2017
43 of 266

I'm facing the same issue since last 2 days - I am unable to proceed further into video verification, getting constantly timed out. Please help since I have only one day left for verification. 

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
44 of 266

Hi Priyank,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
priyankitis
Priyank R Member Since: Sep 16, 2017
45 of 266

I only have one day left for my verification and it's constantly getting timed out ! Please help me resolve this - I earned a job just a few days ago after years of efforts and I don't want to get disabled or kicked out because of such a simple problem ! Please help !

appybits
Arpit A Member Since: Jan 31, 2019
46 of 266

Hi Goran,

I am facing the same issue of time out while trying to complete the visual identification. Please help . 

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
47 of 266

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you, Arpit. I've requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to help you in completing the verification process. 

-Joanne
Untitled
favianalopez
Faviana L Member Since: Jan 7, 2021
48 of 266

I've completed the first step of ID verification, but when I start visual verification, I get timed out and receive this error: "Timed out on waiting for agent to verify your identity Have you completed your web cam chat? Click try again to continue."

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
49 of 266

Hi Faviana,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
kloverity
Russell E Member Since: Jan 8, 2021
50 of 266

Hi Goran.

Im having the exact same problem. In fact if when i tap "chat now" i am redirected to a new page. (the help section) and everytime i tap on identity verification here, the next page loads then in a second it goes back to the help section again.