cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constantly getting Timed Out when trying to start Visual Verification call.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
81 of 266

Hi Muhamed,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
mobidev482
Victor F Member Since: Nov 17, 2020
82 of 266

Hi!
I have same issue
I cleared all cache, but still getting the "Timed out on waiting for agent to verify your identity" message. Can You help me with that?

g_vasilevski
83 of 266

Hi Victor,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
3790de65
Lauren M Member Since: Nov 17, 2020
84 of 266

Hi! I'm having the same problem. I'm using Firefox and have emptied the cache, but it hasn't helped. Can someone get in touch with me, please?
Thanks!

/Lauren

g_vasilevski
85 of 266

Hi Lauren,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further as well, thank you.

Untitled
adrianabrasaldo
Adrian Manuel Oray A Member Since: Nov 17, 2020
86 of 266

I am also experiencing the same issue, I have provided all neccessary information, but I am unsuccessful with visual verification process.

Thanks.

g_vasilevski
87 of 266

Hi Adrian,

Our team will reach out to you as well and will assist you further. Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. 

Untitled
adrianabrasaldo
Adrian Manuel Oray A Member Since: Nov 17, 2020
88 of 266

Hi Goran,

Is there any way you can extend my account's due date? it will expire on Nov 24, 2020 and I am still working with a client, I have also a situation on my part because I have only a philhealth card and school id and I don't have any government-issued id, and the problem is philhealth is not considered as a primary id. I am still in the process of getting a government-issued id and it takes atleast 1 month to get it. This is my first job on upwork and I hope you can help me with my situation.

Thanks.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
89 of 266

Hi Adrian,

I checked and can see you were able to raise this concern with our support team via your ticket. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
diknash-mohammad
MOHAMMAD D Member Since: Feb 23, 2019
90 of 266

When I tried to make the second step of verification it gives me this message pls help .