🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Contract ID
Page options
arrogance01
Community Member

Contract ID

Hello Everyone,

So I checked the top rated perks and found out that I can request for a low rate feedback to be deleted. However, it says I need the contract ID and it appears that that procedure is already outdated since the contract IDs are no longer visible from the contract list.

How do I deal with this then?

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Kevin Roy,

You can still find the Contract ID by clicking on the name of the contract, navigating to the Details tab and clicking "Show More."

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Kevin Roy,

You can still find the Contract ID by clicking on the name of the contract, navigating to the Details tab and clicking "Show More."

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thank you, that was a big help. 

Thank you very much Valeria

Hey,

In New Design, I can't go to the Terms & Setting tab. How can I find a contract id?

Hi Kartik,

Thank you for your message. You can find the contract ID on the 'Details' tab on the contract page. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I cannot find Terms and Settings tab. It is also not available in Details tab. 

Hi Mahnoor,

There have been some changes in the design of the contract room since this thread was started in 2018. That said, you can still find the Contract ID by clicking on the name of the contract, navigating to the Details tab and clicking "Show More." I have updated the solution on this thread accordingly. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

TYSM!

3c9381af
Community Member

Hello Pradeep H,

Thank you for responding to the question above. I trust you can help me.
I'm new on Upwork and have not had any contract yet. I am applying for one though and the client is asking that I enter my UpWork Contract ID.
Kindly advise on how I can get that considering I have no contract(s) yet.

Thank you

Hi Iheomadinihu,

Thank you for reaching out. Could you please clarify with the client what information they need? You don't have a contract ID as you don't have a contract yet. You don't also have to give your contract ID to a client. Please also clarify why they need this information.

~ AJ
Upwork
3c9381af
Community Member

Thank you for responding. How do I get in touch with them though, as the option to send them a message will only be available to me when they respond to my proposal?
They require that the contract is done on a 3rd party platform and to get into that platform, my contract Id was required.

Please help?

Thank you

Hi Iheomadinihu Ndubu,

I have checked and I can't seem to find the conversation you had with the client you're referring to. I would like to let you know that sharing contact information before a contract has started is against Upwork's Terms of Service and that all communications prior to the contract starting must take place on Upwork. 

Can you please reach out to me via PM (Click on my name) with more information about the job you're referring to? The link to the job post will be extremely helpful. I will surely pass this over to the appropriate team for further review and action if necessary. Looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork
3c9381af
Community Member

Hello again Arjay,

I've clicked on your name but did not get the option to send you a private message.

Hi Iheomadinihu,

Thank you for reaching out. I sent you a PM. You can respond to me with the job post link and I will check it further.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths